Friday, December 01, 2006

Serenade

I wish I had captured the whole song. Next to our table was a very large, loud and rude group of french motorcylist. When this gentleman offered to sing a song for them, the head guy at the end of the table was terribly rude and shooed him away as if he was a stray dog. They then began singing, as a group, some sort of horrible drinking song. I called Senor to our table and asked him to play this particular song. After he finished, the large group followed with a horrible drinking song. Gav and I followed with "I'm Going to Take You Home (and Make You Like Me) at the top of our lungs. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Put it up on YouTube and then post it here from there, if you follow. At least, that's the way I know to do it.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home