Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blizzard photos

As promised. It's only taken me a week! Had to clear some deadlines first... also some driveways. My brand-new Flickr photostream is in reverse order, because I didn't notice till I'd posted them that it shows the most recent photo first. (How counter-intuitive is THAT?) Click here to see the slidehow.

Apparently I can't post photos to this blog because I don't own the blog. I also can't post photos to the new version of Blogger because I need to update my browser AND my operating system before it will display the "Done" button on the photo upload page and frankly, I just can't be arsed.

I'm getting the hell away from this machine for a couple of days. It's making me really crabby. See you later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bix said...

Oh, my. The 2.5 feet! But those are beautiful photos. Love the red mountain.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home